Saturday, May 20, 2006

LDP & Sundries

ISB has a program called "Leadership Development Program" which helps you identify your weaknesses through a 360-degree feedback. You should pick two most crippling weaknesses (areas of improvement is a euphemism for weaknesses) that prevent your from being a good leader and give a SMART plan to overcome them.

Sounds cool, right? I identified one of my prime weaknesses as procrastination. I gave my LDP form with the first of the two objectives as "I will stop procrastinating" and submitted the form a good couple of days behind schedule.

A quick round-up of ISB blogs reveal a stark trend. Here is an assortment of the latest topics ISB junta have been blogging about:

Mid-Terminated
Half term
Egg jams
ISB Elections, Mid-terms and ofcourse the After Party!
Mid-term fever and Election-pox?!
The Mid-term exams got over yestersday ...
TEMPORARY RESPITE AFTER THE DISASTER
The First shock
Freakonomics ???
What the heck!!
The Price of Reservation


Yes mid-terms are over. But the less talked about them, the better. I have a DVD and a nice cricket match to watch now.

No comments: