Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Weekend That Was(n't)

Today is Thursday and am blogging about last weekend. Capital!

Well. I did realize that I came back on Thursday evening with the countenance of a schoolboy prancing out of the school after his last annual examination. But then, something hit me hard and I was thrown into a time-warp and before I could say "Jack Robinson", my alarm went mad on Monday morning. Darn! What happened to my weekend?

Waiting for the next one and am now watching out for the "warper".

On a tangential note, one of my friends was asked to quit her job today. It was something that unsettled me quite a bit. It certainly is a strange feeling to leave the office you stepped into that very morning with the thought that you'll never come back to that place to work. I sincerely hope that Time, the greatest healer gives her strength to tide over this occasion.

No comments: