Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bang & Back

My Bangalore trip was a short and sweet one. I do not want to make this blog a travelogue, firstly because I didn't go there with an agenda even vaguely resembling that of a "lonely planet" bloke and secondly, am bad at travelogues (not that am good at others).

First day I just stopped short of knocking some sense into my bankers and the second day I shopped and hopped back. That was that!

Between these, however I could note one heartening thing. The BMP has managed to finish the flyovers that they started constructing soon after Jesus was resurrected.

I was in the Forum to shop and was even part of a vox pop a popular news channel was conducting. If you find me on TV, do not panic. Rest assured that you will have to tolerate me only for a trice. After mumbling some incomprehensible stuff, I will be gone.

No comments: